- Decreases Inflammation, Redness & SwellingThe cold nitrogen vapors stimulate vasoconstriction, decreasing inflammation, redness & swelling.
- Diminishes Fine Lines & Wrinkles By stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, Cryo improves the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
- Reduces Pore SizeBy constricting blood vessels near the surface of your skin, pore size is diminished giving your skin a smoother and more even appearance.
- Makes Hair HealthierBy improving blood flow and nutrient delivery to hair follicles, promoting follicular health and encouraging growth of stronger, thicker hair.
- May Help Alleviate Headaches By numbing and constricting blood vessels, reducing pain and inflammation.
Cryotherapy facials will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated!
Come and experience one yourself!
Cryotherapy Facials pricing
Frequently asked questions
YES! It reduces inflammation and redness through vasoconstriction, which minimizes the appearance of existing pimples, and slows down the production of sebum, which can prevent development of new breakouts.
Your session lasts 10-12 minutes. Feel free to come with your makeup on or off, the therapeutic benefit of your facial will be the same. Because there are no harsh chemicals or downtime, many people enjoy a cryotherapy facial on the SAME DAY as their event(date, wedding, photo shoot, etc.!)
Yes! It reduces redness and inflammation through vasoconstriction. It provides relief from the visible symptoms, while giving an overall cooling sensation. Cryotherapy facials are also known to help other skin conditions like dermatitis and psoriasis, offering relief from itching and discomfort associated with them.